Large Octagonal Sandpit
Large enough for multiple children to play at onceRated 5/5 based on 1 reviews.
Make 4 interest-free payments of $42.49 fortnightly and receive your order now.
The Large Octagonal sand pit is the perfect size for playing and socialising with friends. Encouraging outdoor play and exercise, this sand pit will let your children's creativity run wild, digging, building and creating shapes in the sand - making it ideal for sand play activity!
- Premium FSC certified timber with rounded corners for added safety.
- Supplied with a protective cover to stop leaves and dirt getting in when it's not in use.
- The internal ground cover prevents weeds from growing through and allows water to drain out of your sandbox.
- For added versatility, just add play balls and you have an instant ball pit to keep your young kids amused for hours.
- Twice the entertainment in one product and only uses a small footprint in the garden.
- 12 month manufacturers warranty against wood rot and insect damage
- Supplied flat packed and pre-drilled with easy assembly instructions
- Easy to assemble in 1 hour with 1 adult
- Recommended age: 18 months +
- Sand/play balls not included
- Assembled size: L1.77 x W1.77 x H0.23m
- Weight of sand required: 125 - 250kg (depending on how high the sandpit is to be filled)
There are no refunds or exchanges on change of mind purchases. Please choose carefully. In the unlikely event your item is faulty or damaged, please contact us. Each case is based on its merits and depending on the circumstances will either offer to refund or exchange a product provided if it is in a fully re-saleable condition. Products should be returned within 28 days, in original undamaged packaging, with all the parts, accessories and instructions. There may be a 15% restocking charge for any goods which are not returned in mint condition or to refuse to accept such goods, at its sole discretion.
Large enough for the whole family!By: Stacey on 28 January 2017What I love about this sandpit is that it is large enough for many kids to play at once. I have two young boys and there is enough room for both of them and 2 adults to sit down and play all at once!